Commercial Damage Experts
Economic Experts Specializing in Quantifying & Rebutting Commercial Damages
Meticulous analyses, complicated calculations, and persuasive testimony can be pivotal in the pursuit of commercial damages. For both plaintiff and defense teams, working with trusted experts can elucidate the complex financial issues at play while providing objective evidence to back up or refute the damages at stake.
The economic experts at Thomas Roney LLC have vast experience supporting commercial lawyers in damage evaluations and arguments for all types of business disputes.
Our forensic economists, accountants, and consultants have been engaged in several types of commercial matters, from administrative proceedings to torts and other civil actions. Using proven techniques, models, and methodologies, we are skilled at determining, assessing, and challenging commercial damages to assist lawyers in achieving fair and favorable outcomes.
Call (214) 665-9458 or email us for a free consultation.
We offer economic consulting and expert witness services to attorneys and organizations across the U.S.
Expert Valuations & Witness Services for Matters Involving Commercial Damages
At Thomas Roney LLC, our experts are highly skilled at translating complex economic issues into clear, persuasive terms. With a long-standing reputation for objectivity, expertise, and professionalism, our team can adeptly handle an array of issues pertaining to commercial damages, including (but not limited to):
- Quantifying damages: We can create, assess, and explain sophisticated financial models, econometric analyses, and valuation approaches.
- Analyzing damages theories: We investigate, research, and report on various aspects of alternative theories, from profit losses and projections to restitution and more.
- Conducting industry analysis: We scrutinize public company records, competitive resources, and other evidence to assess price points, market size, assumptions, and other key factors.
- Overseeing forensic accounting investigations: We compile, review, interpret, and explain key financial data and accounting documents. This can involve audits, due diligence, and much more.
Backed by decades of combined experience in commercial damage consulting, the experts at Thomas Roney LLC are highly effective at supporting attorneys in several types of cases, including (but not limited to) those involving:
- Contract disputes, including breach of contract, contract fraud, and contract errors
- Bank and lender liability claims, including failure to renew or honor loan commitments
- Intellectual property claims like trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and copyright infringement cases
- Partnership and shareholder disputes, like those arising over buy-sell agreements, executive compensation, and business succession plans
- Insurance matters, including coverage disputes and insurance litigation
- Professional malpractice, including breach of fiduciary duty, conflicts of interest, drafting errors, and failure to procure insurance
- Other matters, including lost business value, commercial bankruptcy actions, and fraudulent conveyances